Silverlight Terrace why don't your eyes see me
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
With every stride, every reach forward, he still found no resistance and held onto his momentum still; he would be a fool to not, and only paused when his nose caught wind of anything.. but more than once, it warranted nothing more than a glance. Eventually this did change, and considerably when a switch to his ears maybe caught something: a wolf? Or, so he suspected, and with interest alight, he narrowed his eyes. Even as comfortable as he was in the dark, and a considerable glow from the moon, he knew better than to trust shadows entirely from here.

His ears pricked up newly, and he felt his steps get lighter. With the mountain still close, and himself well surrounded by familiar turf, he was keen to make it his business--at least to some degree, so he honed in with a direct path.

He dialed down his trot now into a slinking walk when he was closer, and found the stranger among the tallgrass soon after. He decided not to say anything yet, for once able to keep his mouth shut so far as he eased into the encounter. The wiggle of his nose and tilt to his head were the best questions posed so far.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
why don't your eyes see me - by Jarilo - September 24, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Spider - September 27, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Jarilo - October 08, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Spider - October 10, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Jarilo - October 28, 2018, 03:02 AM