Falls of the Hinterlands let's go up in flames, pretty lady
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She is startled by his arrival.  She pulls her head up from the water too quick, and the blackness begins to encompass her vision.  She closes her eyes for a moment, ears faltering to the sides.  When she opens them again, the blackness has dissolved.  

Llewellyn is the same as he was last time.  Quick to ask questions, and rather demanding about it.  The smile does not come to her face as it did the last time they had met, and she is not as charmed by his demeanor as she had once been.  She's tired, and she's incapable of playing games.

She takes a moment before she answers him, passing it off as her disorientation.  Part of her will always love @Siarut, and part of her will always want to protect him, despite his sister's unfortunate decisions.  She cannot tell this man about IkKanattut — even if she wanted to, she did not know its name or its location.

So she falls back on the easy enemy.  Blackfeather.  It was not wholly untrue; the Northerners had been part of Blackfeather once.  If push came to shove, she could play ignorant.  She was far from home.  I was by the coast when this happened to me.  I didn't know where I was for a while.  But I recognized this place.

Which meant she could make it home.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - September 29, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - September 29, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - September 29, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - September 29, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - September 29, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - September 29, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - September 29, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - September 29, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - September 29, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - September 30, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - September 30, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - October 08, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Llewellyn - October 16, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: let's go up in flames, pretty lady - by Fire - October 24, 2018, 05:56 PM