Whitewater Gorge And all those evenings
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she's secretly pleased by the surprise to flicker in the other's gaze at her question and the fact that she was indeed correct. she nods curiously when provided with the use of it, she'd known the name but that had been as far as her knowledge on it stretched. who knew, knowing what it could do could come in handy someday even if she had no clue on how to get it from being a simple plant to being of any good to anyone. certain herbs she knew were meant to be ingested while others worked better as a paste or mixed with something else, that had always been something to leave to the healers but she supposed when you were on your own you had to play all roles for yourself. 

a soft chuckle would slip from her jaws- oddly genuine as she shook her head half apologetically. "probably as far from a healer as you could get" she'd murmur, "i just spent my fair share getting treated so i picked up a few names here and there" another memory struggles to try and break the surface but her mind chases it back as her jaw clenches very slightly, she was not about to go there.

she's thankful when her company speaks again and gives her something else to focus on and dips her head with a smile in response. "well nice to meet you, you can call me Tundra" she doesn't bother providing a second name, her private side getting the better of her even if she appears to be quite uncharacteristically friendly at the present moment. however that was the thing with learning to live without emotion, you grew quite good at picking and pushing a fake one to the front at any time as there was nothing trying to hide beneath it. although right now at least it was actually as genuine as it could be with her, she didn't mind a bit of casual conversation after everything else.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And all those evenings - by Síff - October 01, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - October 14, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - October 15, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - October 21, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - October 23, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: And all those evenings - by Tundra - November 03, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: And all those evenings - by Síff - November 05, 2018, 06:57 AM