Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The first to greet her was solemn, her eyes and tone both serious. Out of reflex more than anything, Lily's tail fell, and her stature dipped, showing proper submission. Just to be safe, she took a step even further back from the border, and shot the woman a faint smile.

"Ah, so this is Morningside," the blackbird remarked, pleased that it hadn't been too much out of her way. "My name is Lily. I'm from Bracken Sanctuary--we're your neighbors to the north. I've heard about you, but have never come calling myself."

Her head tilted toward the direction that she'd came, smile fading. "The fire. . .did it affect your pack, at all?" The maplewood, after all, seemed none the worse for wear.
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM