Blacktail Deer Plateau walking out to the side of my house
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori looked up at Elixir studying her with a look of mixed emotion. Everyone she'd met had said similar things, that a wolf needs other's to lean on, that even a lone wolf occasionally needs a friend. She sighed softly, knowing deep within herself that she craved friends and always would. "I know this, but I am just so-" she cut herself off, looking away as her gaze hardened. She couldn't admit that she was scared to this woman, not to anyone. It was a weakness that would shatter the image of the fearsome general that she had worked so hard to keep in place. "I cannot trust anyone enough to want to be close to them. That is a fact proven to me from much experience." is what she said instead.

When Elixir asked who it was that had done it, she hesitated. Perhaps they had been friends or maybe the woman would think she was just being dramatic. After a few moments of hesitant silence she opened her maw to speak "Corvus. Before I met him I was cold and mean, trusted nobody and did not hesitate to fight. We fought upon our first meeting but there was something about him. I won as usual but we ended up laughing it off and hunting together" she spoke as if she were remembering it which she was but not fondly. "He reminded me of Higoro, a male i grew up with and fell in love with who betrayed not only me but my whole family and was the cause of me being removed and taken to strange lands. I was interested but wary. He broke down my walls and I considered him a friend. Now he has vanished without a word." she finished and stared at the woman with a hard gaze, as if challenging her to call her feelings stupid or an overreaction.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 08, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 09, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 10, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 16, 2018, 11:32 PM