Blacktail Deer Plateau walking out to the side of my house
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori had expected advice from the woman, who reminded her vaguely of the wise woman from her home tribe. The elder woman would help those troubled and was able to get even the coldest or nastiest of wolves to open up with her warm and soft demeanor. Perhaps that was the reason Minori spoke so willingly. She took each word in and processed it, feeling comfort in the fact that Elixir seemed to really understand what she was feeling. "It does make it hard....but there's always someone who I let in. Even now I have someone who is...close despite the fact I tried to push him away. His name is Issun" her eyes grew soft as she spoke of him and a warmth spread through her, making her feel self conscious and weird for a moment.

She went silent again for a few moments and then gave a slight smile and looked up, tail wagging "Thank you. Maybe...if I can't bring myself to trust wholly, I can at least maybe open up to some of the pack." she supposed trying to be an actual part of things here couldn't hurt.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 08, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 08, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 09, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 10, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 10, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 12, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Elixir - October 16, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: walking out to the side of my house - by Minori - October 16, 2018, 11:32 PM