Blacktail Deer Plateau I just need to get it off my chest
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 

The conversation the three of them needed to have had given the alpha a lot of conflicted feelings. He wanted to help Grezig, his closest friend, have children, but he also wasn't sure how his mate and the one he loved more than anything would react to the proposal that he father another female's litter. Honestly, he would never agree to let her be with anyone else; the thought made his blood boil with jealousy, so he wouldn't blame her if she said no. He promised Grezig he would at least bring it up with Liri, though, and what if she was okay with it? Then everyone could be happy, which is all Kavik really wanted. For some reason, he didn't think it would be quite that easy, and he was terrified that he would hurt his wife. This had been one of the many conflicts plaguing the alpha recently, and he had to admit it would feel good to resolve it at the very least. 

So, he lifted his muzzle to the sky and called for his mate and his friend.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Grezig - October 09, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: I just need to get it off my chest - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 10:13 AM