Blackfeather Woods phoenix; you can't touch her without burning
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

The frustrated sound that forms within Wintersbane's throat rattles around them, and she shrinks beneath it.  She thinks it is at her, that he thinks her to be a liar... and then he says something she has had to remind herself over and over.  He is not an innocent boy anymore.  He's a monster.

The man begins to pace, and she cannot help but to be filled with discomfort.  There is not much room in the cave, filled with stalagmite and stalactite.  She curls up against the wall to allow him his space, and listens as he addresses her again.

They will kill me, she mouths, the line of her lip flattening in frustration.  I am too dangerous to keep alive.  It is with horror she realizes she is right.  She can hear her pulse in her ears.  Will you help me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 10:58 AM