Blackfeather Woods phoenix; you can't touch her without burning
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

His growl does not frighten her, but she does alter herself.  Still, she feels that she's telling the truth, and there is nothing more convincing than someone who believes they're being honest.  The only one who has hurt me so far is Mou.  If they will want anyone, it will be him.  And he will deserve it, for everything he has done.

She rolls back onto her haunches.  I am leader.  I am warrior.  Our other beta is my sister, our alpha is my best friend.  Everyone else is sister or brother by blood. Now there was a lie, but it was delivered smoothly — with all the work she did, she might as well have been beta instead of delta.

You're asking a lot for someone who hasn't offered anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 13, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: phoenix; you can't touch her without burning - by Fire - October 14, 2018, 10:58 AM