Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
146 Posts
Ooc —
She had not been a fan of Siarut's for some time - for despite his claims, he had not acted as a brother should. Uki had not seen him since bringing Steele home and even then, their conversation was brief. It was not so unexpected that her loyalty should shift to Takiyok in his absence. 

Yet, she doesn't hesitate when the call comes.

Whatever animosity she felt towards him, whatever leftover hurt, needs to be left in the past. 

She did not know the dark lady well and now, she never will. It saddens her, this loss of something unrealized. Who knows what kind of friend she might have found in Nanook. 

All Uki knows, her pale paws leading her instinctively to Siarut, is that he needs a sister right now. 

That is how she comes to him, anything wrong between them forgiven. "Nanuk," the greeting comes, tiny and afraid of the grief in his eyes. 

A soft whine leaves her. I'm so sorry. 
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM