Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
167 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she was dead.

Tahani hadn't known Nanook well, but the news of her demise still left her shaken. how? she rose to her paws and began to travel, swiftly, toward her brother's howl. she knew how much Siarut had cared for the woman; the devastation was clear even in a far-off call. she was afraid of what she would find, on the other side.

the healer was good with physical injuries, but trauma to the soul was much harder to mend. upon arrival, she gave Uki a nod before pressing her nose, her forehead, against Siarut's cheek. "oh, brother," she whispered, tears blurring the corners of her eyes. "i am so sorry."
Common · Inuttut
Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM