Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
146 Posts
Ooc —
Tahani comes next, offering physical comfort and Uki subtly moves aside to allow her to reach nanuk.

Steele arrives shortly after, with silent respect and Uki glances to him with a slight nod. It means quite a lot that he's turned up for a woman he's likely never met, especially when he barely speaks their language. 

Moonlight optics shift back to Siarut as he verbally confirms Nanook's passing. Sadness pools there, for the lost life and potential and empathy for her leader's pain.

"May she walk with the ancestors in the spirit lands," she murmured softly, the traditional words of her former tribe's religion. It is a prayer, a prayer that Nanook will dance amongst the stars and lights in a land with no pain, no suffering. 
"And you're tired of not being strong."
Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM