Duskfire Glacier I had one job.... and I screwed it up
142 Posts
Ooc —
Though he wasn’t familiar with the language when it was spoken he was sure it meant someone had past. It dipped his head and then let his feelings take over. He hadn’t been here long but that didn’t matter, Family was family and he’s apart of this one which made every one in the pack his unbiological family. A single tear dropped from his dipped head to splash on the ground.

He couldn’t imagine how Siarut had felt. Nothing was worse than losing someone close to you and that was something that Steele had experienced before. Just being with them he hoped helped because he wasn’t sure how to make this any better if there was any way to do so.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 15, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tahani - October 16, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 16, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Siarut - October 28, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Steele - October 29, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: I had one job.... and I screwed it up - by Tunerk - October 31, 2018, 09:39 PM