Blacktail Deer Plateau The road outside my house is paved with good intentions
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She gave no response to his words of adoration, but he didn't offer them expecting anything. He simply wanted to give her a peak inside his mind and make her aware of how he saw her. Hopefully, if he told her enough, she would begin to believe it. It was a certainly no chore to shower her with compliments until she saw herself clearly. 

He continued his trail of kisses along her jaw, drawing in her intoxicating scent until his need was so intense, it was painful. Still, he resisted, wanting to continue his decent down her soft, snowy neck. 

His need only deepened the longer she lay acquiescent beneath him, and when she delivered soft kisses to his throat, he required no further urging; he moved on top of her and finally succumbing to the demand of his body, he connected them. His pace was tender but desperate as he sought to drive any remaining dark thoughts from her mind and replace them with only him and his love for her.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: The road outside my house is paved with good intentions - by RIP Kavik - November 01, 2018, 07:38 PM