Ankyra Sound once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh frowns when he speaks, announcing the more logical solution than her anxious brain likes to provide. She takes a deep, steady breath to center herself and accept the fact that hat he says makes sense. Even if he says it in a super sketchy way that she tell is just fucking with her, it is keeping Saarthal safe in… some weird way.

“Okay, okay, wait, sorry,” she says and takes a few more steps to garner his attention, hoping to keep him around a little while longer. “I don’t mean to cause her any harm, I’m just worried. I might have… made her mad, maybe, or done something. I don’t know. She was just gone one day and I wanna make sure she’s okay, okay?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Mallaidh - October 19, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 19, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - October 26, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger - by Ford - November 08, 2018, 11:33 AM