Blacktail Deer Plateau do not go gentle
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The leader's head raised where she was lapping water from the stream, surprise etched on her face. 

Liri had expected Grezig to return of course, she was their Beta and it was obvious the pack meant a lot to her. Still, she had not expected the agouti to return so soon. She'd hoped Grezig would search for a time, dreading the day she returned. It meant finally having to deal with this odd, strained triangle between the leaders. 

She loped to the source of the call, trees thinning to allow flashes of white to announce her presence, schooling her face into a cool mask. The fae's pace slowed as she padded to the pair, oak eyes flickering briefly between them without any inkling of what she was thinking. 

Her freckled crown brushed against Kavik's shoulder affectionately as she passed, her habitual way of greeting him. She stood at his side, dark eyes finding their Beta. 

"It's good to see you home safe," she murmured by way of greeting. It was true; Liri hadn't wanted any harm to come to Grezig, despite not looking forward to her return. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
do not go gentle - by RIP Grezig - November 01, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Kavik - November 01, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by Síff - November 05, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Grezig - November 05, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 12:17 AM
RE: do not go gentle - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: do not go gentle - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 03:49 PM