Kintla Flatlands look and see her eyes, they glow
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance accepted the snarl without a flinch. he had, after all, approached her from behind. he looked past her as a stranger stomped by. his eyes studied her at first with anger, and then with nothing. it was not a bear, but a woman. terance held no further interest in her, especially as hydra turned to look up at him again, clearly having assessed the stranger as not a threat. her gave a gentle snort at her comment, almost amused, but not quite.

and then his brow furrowed as terance pieced together a handful of things. first of all, though his first instinct was to say i know, terance refrained. he promised hydra that if he'd ever heard news of titmouse that he would come find her, warn her. to tell her he knew, and that he hadn't come to find her would cause more tension. terance shifted through his words carefully. 

"i need to explain myself," he began, clearing his throat. his head bowed, and he took a deep inhale to steady himself, and then raised it again to look at hydra. he viewed her for a moment, and then informed her of the incident with the bear. of rannoch, and what had happened to him. his promotion, which sounded far too optimistic given the circumstance. and then he continued. "the captive resides in our forest, they arrived the day before the attack. wraen has left and our other scout was killed in the incident, fighting for rannoch," he told her, awaiting the assessment that hydra would make of his story. the underlying message was that he hadn't gone to her right away. he had not been her priority. but, surely, she must have known that rannoch had always been his priority. 

"but... yes. of course. if i ever see him, i will kill him," his head dipped gently, "and his head will be yours."
Messages In This Thread
look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 29, 2018, 06:08 PM