Blacktail Deer Plateau In these trees there's no escaping truth
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"Well then, I look forward to our travels together." She had to admit, it would feel odd negotiating alliances without Ruenna at her side. The Beta had fallen into the role of ambassador, though she seemed to enjoy it. 

"Lily?" She asked in surprise. She thought of the Sanctuary on occasion but Lily had left before the couple got lost in that raging storm. "When I returned to Teekon I joined a pack called Bracken Sanctuary, I was taken in by a woman named Lily. It's where I later met Kavik." She smiled fondly. "It seems they've moved and changed their name. It would be great if we could ally with them, they're a kind bunch."

"You could not disappoint me, Rue - even if you had refused. Leadership is not a calling everyone feels, but I appreciate you answering it," she smiled. Hopefully in time,  Ruenna could see what Liri saw in her. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 08, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 13, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: In these trees there's no escaping truth - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 11:51 AM