Blacktail Deer Plateau And to be awake is for us to think
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Some of the tension fell from his shoulders when Ruenna confirmed that she hadn't been assaulted by anyone in the pack. Still, it left him wondering what had happened before she came to the plateau. He wanted to ask but was reminded of Liri and how hard it had been for her to tell him what had happened to her before they met, and she loved and trusted him. He wouldn't put the beta in a position to feel obligated to recount whatever trauma may have happened in her past by asking her any further questions on the matter. Instead, he nodded his head, a certain kind of understanding in his emerald gaze, and answered, Right, well, good. Hopefully she would see his refraining to ask questions for what it was and not as a lack of compassion or interest in what had happened before her joining of the pack.

Back to your question: I would be happy to teach you any kind of self defense you'd like, he stated, dipping his head towards the silver female. Did you want to learn on your own first and then with packmates, or would you rather I just show everyone at once? He wanted to do whatever made her most comfortable.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 12, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 15, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 21, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 26, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 27, 2018, 11:18 AM