Blacktail Deer Plateau And to be awake is for us to think
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He nodded, listening silently as she further explained why a class with female-only pairs would be best. His expression darkened a little in response not because he was angry with the beta but because he was angry that whatever she had been through had left her feeling so uncomfortable with males. She averted her gaze once more and he watched as she marked the border while he attempted to get his anger under control before he spoke again. Of course, he replied first, his tone surprisingly even for the amount of anger coursing through the alpha at that moment. 

He paused, searching for the right way to say what he wanted to say next. His emerald gaze fell on her, hoping to meet her gaze before he spoke. Whether she looked at him or not, he eventually continued. Ruenna, I hope you know you're safe here, Kavik said next, his expression hard, but his tone gentle and kind. He knew his vow wouldn't keep away all of her nightmares, but he hoped it would help in some way. Also, you can always talk to me about anything. Anytime. I'm always available to packmates. His expression softened a little, filling with sincerity as he spoke. He truly meant every word. He would hate to think any of his packmates were uncomfortable coming to him about anything.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 12, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 12, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 15, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 21, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by RIP Kavik - November 26, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: And to be awake is for us to think - by Ruenna - November 27, 2018, 11:18 AM