Herbalists' Cache didn't have a dime but i always had a vision
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
There's no reason why Lily was so frequently out of the territory; Emily just liked to fling her random places on the map, and besides, gotta get that sweet, sweet Ambassador cred, ya dig? Anyway, the blackbird was wandering yet again, having traversed the ridge to travel deep into the sweet-scented glade. She breathed in and smiled, broadly.

Life was just about perfect for her right now, and while there were missing pieces to the puzzle, so would there always be. For now, she was content with what she had. A supportive boyfriend, a wonderful pack, a beautiful new home. She needed to count her blessings, and--

A shadow ahead caught her eye. The scent was buried beneath all the others of the forest, but there was something about the set of his shoulders that seemed incredibly familiar. His back was to her, and it was only when he turned slightly that she caught a glimpse of the red patch behind his ear and gasped, audibly.

No. It couldn't be.

She was petrified with disbelief, rooted to the ground, her mouth hanging open.
Messages In This Thread
didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Freddie - November 07, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 07, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:48 PM