Herbalists' Cache didn't have a dime but i always had a vision
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He turned, but it was the sound of his voice that made it real. Her mouth snapped shut--my God, it really is you!--and then she began to laugh and cry at the same time, rushing toward him. She pressed her muzzle against his cheek, grinning, the tears streaming quickly down her face, cutting glistening paths through the dark fur.

What are you doing here, so far from home? Lily asked, incredulous. I didn't think I'd ever see you again. It was true--she'd long since given up hope that, with the duties of her life here, she would ever return to the plains. But now Freddie was here, God. . .

And all of the sudden, she had found the biggest missing piece of the puzzle there was. The other gaps were almost insignificant in comparison.
Messages In This Thread
didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Freddie - November 07, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 07, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:48 PM