Herbalists' Cache didn't have a dime but i always had a vision
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was just like it had always been, before. He told her about his adventures, his follies--I fell off a cliff, almost kicked the bucket--God, don't tell me that, she burst out, giggling in an almost hysterical fashion. I--

Lily grinned, beside herself with joy. Well, I suppose I kind of got roped into leading a pack, too, she responded, amused by the similarity in their stories. Sort of. Elysium--it's a sanctuary. I just, you know, keep everyone happy--or try to--visit other packs--

God, he was going to come back to Elysium with her! Oh, Freddie, you have to meet everyone; they'll adore you, Lily gushed. Seabreeze, Olive, the children, Delight--oh, Delight will think you're so handsome, and he's pretty, too--Kha-- She broke off, giving her littermate a sly smile. Freddie, you'll never guess what--I have a boyfriend now!

He had always given her shit--though not without kind words, too--about her past relationship failures. Ha! Who was perpetually single, now? (Neither of them, probably. Freddie had always been such a lover boy.)
Messages In This Thread
didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Freddie - November 07, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 07, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: didn't have a dime but i always had a vision - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:48 PM