Shadewood Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart
47 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
After that, words were lost. He could understand when a name was being told. And could repeat short words. But after that, he was as lost as a newborn. The grin fell when it wasn't returned, and realised that he had ignited another bount of fear within the man before him. Kovertol thought quietly. What could those words mean? Food? His brows furrowed and his lips fell, sheathing the teeth he possessed. 
He could ruin the man before him with one bite, a feral swipe, a single snap.
But he wouldn't.

No, he would turn and step from the rock before lumbering towards Cry. He could say that name, it was easy for him. "Cry," he repeated with a pointed gaze to the wolf. What could he do? The ursine lifted a paw and spread it before him in an open gesture. Show me. If he showed him the trail of perhaps, say, the trail of an intruding pack it was not in his ability to help on the wolfs behalf. Hunting? Ursine folk didn't hunt this close to winter, they scavenged. He still needed to feed. Carrion would be plenty enough to top him off and go down into hibernation -- somewhere.

He watched for the reaction of the phantom.
"Common." "Ursine."

How Much Trouble
Can One Bear Be?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart - by Kovertol - November 08, 2018, 01:40 PM