Hushed Willows Hush little baby don't you cry..
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
It was already too late for the sandy man to try and console the little one, but he had to try. If someone had seen her crying right now it would be a messed up story. How could he tell anyone, 'I don't even know why she was crying she just ran into me, and then she cried and wouldn't talk to me.' like anyone would believe it. Panic settled in his brain as she wasn't hearing his apology, or wasn't wanting to hear it. News flash Khali, you're the worst when it comes to talking to any pup., the voice rang inside his head. He nodded stupidly at himself in agreement. 

He wanted to try but he wasn't sure how to go about even letting her know he was sorry about her father. "I wish he was here for you" he said before she ran off. It took him a second but then he realized SHE RAN OFF? The man stood there in amazement at what even just happened to him. It was only a minute or less after she ran off when he heard a splash that had kicked him in gear. Khali ran toward the splash he had heard but when he tracked it down she had been no where to be found.

"LITTLE ONE!" He yelled out with no such luck. Heart pounding he knew it would be time to go back and tell Seabreeze and the rest of the pack. Like how do you tell them that you lost a pup and what had happened? He felt overwhelmed with what just happened. Hurriedly he ran back to the pack looking for @Seabreeze and the rest of the pack, he knew time was of the up most importance.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Seabreeze - November 14, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 14, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Seabreeze - December 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - December 31, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 08, 2019, 02:54 PM