Hushed Willows Hush little baby don't you cry..
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
It was just too soon when he saw Seabreeze. His pupils dilated and no color was seen in his eyes at all. He wasn't sure how to go about telling her, hey I lost your daughter. The man shook his head just to get himself together for the moment he had to do that. His eyes roamed to the worried mother. 

"Seabreeze, I was drinking from the stream trying to find Ibis and she ran into me, literally straight into me. I thought everything was okay, kids being kids ya know. Then the little one started to cry uncontrollably and that's when I remembered that me and Lily had recently seen Terance. I'm not sure but I think she may have thought I was her dad. I tried to console her but she ran off and now.....now I can't find her. I heard a splash and went to look but she was no where to be found......" it all came out in one big word splash. He was so worried of what she would say to him, he had never thought about his scent before coming to talk to the little one though that should have been a consideration. "I'm so sorry..." he said as he dropped his head.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 08, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Seabreeze - November 14, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - November 14, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Seabreeze - December 07, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Khali - December 31, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Hush little baby don't you cry.. - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 08, 2019, 02:54 PM