The Floodlands i shall fear no evil
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
A voice came from those berry brambles and it was was brimmed with regret, spiced with a tinge of resentment. Surprise pierced him and while it hadn’t hurt him enough to show on his face, his usually emotionless voice was laced with gentler tones. Now, the hunt seemed much less important as he had to work on social skills.

“No,” he began, straightening and showing he meant no harm. “All is well.” It wasn’t too strange this woman’s behavior. Stavanger Bay, a pack he had remained in for a while, had subjective cultures, and he had seen some questionable things behind women being led to be lesser, but then again in this pack she might have traveled with, she could have just been the omega. But for her to be scalded enough to scold herself so willingly to another loner, it puzzled him much more until he recalled all he had known on the matter.

He had no quarrel with women, nor men. Both abused each other if given the chance and personality, and the assassin had killed both genders in names of contracts. However, it was not biased, only business. This woman had done him no wrong, and thus the Phantom found no sin to be under her name.

”I don’t see a problem here,” he reassured her, coming only a couple steps closer. “What’s your name?”
Messages In This Thread
i shall fear no evil - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - November 11, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - November 13, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Addison - November 20, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - December 01, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Addison - December 06, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: i shall fear no evil - by Cry - December 07, 2018, 06:11 PM