Lost Creek Hollow because you've had your chances, (mandatory pack meeting)
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander had situated himself near to Nunataq, keeping an eye on her whilst listening to that which was said. Most of it did not concern him; he didn’t know of those that had been mentioned, nor did he care enough to make an effort to find out. All he knew and felt he needed to know was that they were not his family, so they didn’t matter to him. The one piece of information that did stick out to him, however, was the mention of Blackfeather Woods—they were an enemy?

His jaw tightened and his gaze hardened, for the pack was his father’s home and, despite all that had happened, he did not want to see those innocent of the crimes punished. Yet, he said nothing. He did not speak up, did not share his connection to the woods—although, it likely wouldn’t have been significant even if he had, as he had not the slightest clue as to who the hell the wolf in question was. Choosing to ignore the matter for now, he glanced at his daughter before sitting next to her, knowing that she—and the rest of his family—mattered more now than any of that which had been shared, anyways.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: because you've had your chances, (mandatory pack meeting) - by Xan - November 21, 2018, 01:06 AM