Ocean's Breath Plateau careful when you come through my way
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The chuff drew her gaze from the ocean, her eyes studious as her chin tipped delicately over her shoulder to look at the behemoth that beckoned for her attention. She shifted her slender form, considering how the stranger remained a respectful distance from her. As polite as he remained in the moment, it did not stir her trust and the diminutive female shifted to better regard him, should he try something.

She might have felt lost, but that did not mean she would be taken advantage of.

As she looked to him, quiet in her assessment, the she-wolf noted the sheer size of the muscular wolf before her—and even more, the strange markings that adorned him. She inhaled sharply, her memory prying at her time under Saul in the Tribal pack—the paint they would adorn themselves with to ensure their trust and worth.

But this did not seem to be paint, and a velvet ear flicked back, her exotic features tipping in a small nod. “Well met,” she offered, her unused voice smokier than usual. She found little reason to not begin their conversation with neutrality. “I hope I’m not lingering too close to your lands?” She was certain she wasn’t on claimed land—but that didn’t mean one couldn’t be near.
Messages In This Thread
careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 19, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 06, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 06, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 24, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - February 01, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - April 26, 2019, 05:42 PM