Ocean's Breath Plateau careful when you come through my way
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The paler wolf regarded him with a single ear turned wayward. The titan was firm in keeping his distance; he knew that some had boundaries that were best not crossed, and it would not have shone a kind light on him to have been so forward with everyone he met. When the female finally spoke, it was in a smoky voice that seemed to come from a faraway place. The warhound was intrigued by it, but did little to express such an interest. Instead, he waited for her to finish speaking before he allowed a careful smile to curl his dark lips and crinkle near his eyes. The mismatched gaze of the sea wolf remained hollow and unchanging in the light that shone down on his features, but his posture and movements were friendly enough.

“Greetings to you,” he offered in a baritone that lingered in the chambers of his chest. The smokiness of his voice seemed to compliment the sheer size and shape of him. “You needn't worry; my claim is further back and through the wood,” Ford then offered her. He swung his muzzle around to gesture in the direction of the bay before he fixed his sights on her once more. There, he was able to take in her appearance with more ease. The lightness of her coat reminded him of many from Warsaw, but her features were different to him. Her lithe frame reminded him of his sister, for a moment, before the sharpness of her green gaze seemed to pull him away from that thought.

“What brings you to the edge of the world?”
Messages In This Thread
careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 16, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - November 16, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - November 19, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - December 29, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 06, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 06, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - January 24, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ford - February 01, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: careful when you come through my way - by Ketzia - April 26, 2019, 05:42 PM