Stone Circle But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It did not take long for someone to answer his call, though the first to appear was not at all who he wished to see. Rather than his sister, there came the same male from before, causing the albino’s eyes to narrow with a hint of suspicion; where was his sister? Words were spoken but they received no response back, his mind focused on why he was there and who he’d come to see; talking to those he knew nothing about in an acceptable way was something that he’d always struggled with. Perhaps that was why he chose to remain silent—

—or perhaps not. Xan was Xan, after all.

Thankfully, his sister came not too long after the male and his gaze—which he hadn’t noticed had hardened until then—softened at the sight of her. He opened his mouth to greet her, then promptly shut it once she spoke the news he’d planned to deliver. He knew not that she was familiar with the other pack, nor with their leader; he should have expected it, honestly, but such was something he never even considered putting the time in to think about.

With a shake of his head and a shrug, Alexander answered with, “It’s fine, I guess. I’m fine.” Whether or not he believed himself was something he wasn’t even that sure about. “It’s where my family decided to go, so it’s where I had to go,” was his reasoning that followed shortly after, accompanied by yet another shrug. Honestly, even though he tried to gloss over it, it did bother him. It bothered him that he’d failed, not only as a leader but as a father, too. He’d let his pack fall apart, he’d let his family slip away—and for what? He hadn’t the slightest of clues. His brow furrowed with unspoken frustrations, something similar to anger rising up from within him, though the feeling itself was actually foreign and not the least bit similar to what he was used to.

“It doesn’t matter,” he finally declared with eyes pinched shut, forcing away whatever was trying to come through. When he opened his eyes again, he continued with a change of subject: “How are you? Your family?” Better off than his own, he assumed.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me - by Xan - December 12, 2018, 07:34 AM