Wapun Meadow i got charm coming out of my asshole
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Scintillating eyes scanned the horizon with a bitter sulk, head raised high in defiance; she wouldn't be beaten by a fox, of all creatures. The coywolf's soft paw stung where the wound curled over her toes, and her gaze flicked down to examine it gingerly, features scrunched into a sharp scowl. When she peered up again, Anwara almost jumped out of her skin - the wolf, draped in black and adorned with eyes of... wait, what? The girl had to blink a few times before re-evaluating. This guy, he had eyes of two colours, two rather bright, icy colours; sky blue and shiny silver, compared to her own predatory yellow.

He was handsome... and way taller than herself. That was annoying. Now she couldn't insult him on his appearance without feeling and looking like a total fool. The red hybrid stared him down, but very soon realised that she had to look up to meet his gaze, and attempted to push herself up as though it would make her seem taller; whether it worked or not was an entirely other story.

"'Sup, babe?"

She had been prepared to spew childish abuse in his direction, but even his greeting threw her off guard (that was also annoying), and she had to take another moment to prepare herself again. "No thank you, babe."
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 18, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 27, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - December 09, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:17 PM