Wapun Meadow i got charm coming out of my asshole
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
"You keep the body, or eat it?"

What was she? An animal? Hell no! She didn't want any of that spindly fox stuck in her teeth. No way. But she... uh... didn't really have the body, either, for reasons. Reasons she wouldn't state because she most definitely, one hundred percent actually killed the fox. "Yeah, I ate it. What else would I do with it?" The red coywolf let a soft snort release from her leathery nostrils, a puff of frosted air undulating into the surroundings. 

Smooth ears of autumn-touched crimson swivelled in his direction, a scowl deepening on the coywolf's dainty features as she challenged him with a predatory stare; her tail flicked at her hind, but she didn't move to snap just yet. That would come, if he continued to test her, but she'd just grouchily glare for now, watching him totally crumble beneath her hardened watching. "I have plenty of meat on my bones, thanks. Enough to beat your ass, too." She could so take him out.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 18, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 27, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - December 09, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:17 PM