Blacktail Deer Plateau Here's looking at you, kid
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I could've sworn Minori went inactive for a while earlier this year? Was that someone else?

"Minori you are a valuable member of this pack, I truly don't know what we would do without you. But I agree with Kavik and Ruenna. We just haven't had time to consider it."

The healer paused, a wracking cough preventing her from speaking for a few moments. "Excuse me. As I was saying, Grezig only just left. It will take us a bit of time to consider the future of the pack, I hope you can understand that."

"As for what could have been done...I will always wonder if there was something more I could have done, something I could have said. I spoke to Grezig before she left in search of Illidan's family. I told her she could not be blamed for who she loved but she could not expect me to step aside and allow that...that mess,"
 she growled out suddenly, "to take place. My own children would not grow up in such a chaotic situation; their only siblings would be born of our marriage."

Liri shook her head, ears falling as her eyes slipped shut wearily. She was so exhausted.

"We were hurting but I believed in time we could all forgive and move on, for the pack at least..but when Grezig returned something changed. She was angry, distant. I truly believed her to hate me."

"She asked me to spar and I refused. Not because I was afraid of losing or being embarrassed. I was just done with the whole situation."

"Kavik is my husband. Any children sired by him will be carried by me," 
Liri shrugged slightly, "figured if Grezig couldn't accept that then she would have to find some way to get over it."

"If I had agreed, if I had helped her regardless of how she felt about me, she might still be here. But I will not grovel for her loyalty. I don't want it."

Cool dark eyes lifted to Minori as she gave her own personal version of events. Liri regretted nothing. It was becoming clear to her that Grezig - who had once seemed so stoic - was far too guided by her emotions. If she could nearly destroy lives, a pack, over a man who was happily involved in someone else, then Liri didn't need that kind of wolf in her pack let alone in their leadership tier. 

"My main concern is this pack. With Grezig gone, I can see no reason why the future should be anything but stable."

"We will need some to time to consider this, Minori, to discuss it amongst ourselves." Her gaze flickered to Ruenna and Kavik to see if they agreed. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Here's looking at you, kid - by Minori - November 19, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Ruenna - November 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by RIP Kavik - November 20, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Síff - November 20, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Minori - November 20, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Ruenna - November 20, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by RIP Kavik - November 21, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Síff - December 05, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Minori - December 06, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Here's looking at you, kid - by Ruenna - December 07, 2018, 11:52 AM