Sunspire Mountains oh, he hops with the hippest of them
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
god please forgive me for how fuckin late this is <33

“Sure, they did,” she snapped back. See, it wasn’t just that Piper was prone to speaking out; she was destined for it. It was as though the gods had gathered together to create the one thing that would surely speak out against anything she didn’t believe to be right. In her mind, Laurel and Indra had decided that she and Lucas would surely never make it back to them and had gone off to seek greener pastures in an attempt to cope. Surely, it wouldn’t have been right for them to have abandoned the only home that any of the kids had ever known without notifying maybe one of them. Send a messenger pigeon or something, right?

“They basically told you to go and fuck yourself and you’re going to stand there and act all righteous and stoic and tell me that they were forced out of their home. The snow hasn’t been all that bad until just a few days ago, so I’m calling bullshit on your spiel,” she returned to him with a defiant stare. There was more, so don’t get comfortable, it seemed to say to him. The wild expression on her features was a true reflection of the roaring fire that she felt within. Whether or not he wanted to endure it, whether or not he believed it was proper or right, or whatever garbage went through his head when she spoke, she was going to do what she felt she had to.

A snort passed from flared nostrils and she shook her head. “You think it’s dandy for them to skip off when two of their three kids are out here believing that they’re back in the valley? Didn’t want to send a messenger, or… just didn’t think we’d come back?” Piper then inquired with a sarcastic tilting of her crown. That really didn’t settle well with her. She almost felt violent in response to the idea that this was the first she was hearing of anything of this. There hadn’t even been talk of leaving the valley when she had been there. A couple of flurries and suddenly the whole world’s ending for the Redleaf brigade.

“Listen, I still haven’t found anything out about Lucas and I’m not going anywhere until I do. I’ll be back when I’ve got something. You enjoy your delusion,” she finally breathed after a moment of long quiet and thoughtful contemplation. Her tone had broken a bit. There was something in her voice that was broken that hadn’t been before. Nothing he could say in that moment was going to fix it.
Messages In This Thread
oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - November 27, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - November 28, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - December 11, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - December 15, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - December 28, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - January 05, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - January 14, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - January 19, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: oh, he hops with the hippest of them - by Stigmata - March 27, 2019, 10:03 PM