Lost Creek Hollow yeh you've had enough
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"i apologize," said the man, feeling guilty for having brought up, perhaps, a sensitive subject. but, of course, how was he to know the ins and outs of their relationships exactly? terance knew a blue willow, and terance knew a taltos... he knew the name mayfair by heart. and... well, terance had been too young to remember the interaction he'd had with rowan, but the name struck a strange bit of reminiscence with the hollow's alpha. "i believe your mother was still a part of the pack when i left," he added gently, "but a woman named aria january was leading, her beta was... your brother, constantine mayfair." he didn't remember that, necessarily. perhaps aria, but osprey and dante had spoke of the entire mayfair clan highly, and he knew the litter of eilidh, constantine, and cashier. "casmir's littermate," he added. 

the aspect of incest went over terance's head, as he chose to see the best in others. that lasher had procreated with rowan was not an issue with him, he merely assumed that the latter had taken the mayfair name. casmir's relation was a bit confusing to terance, but he didn't dwell on it-- it was probably a sensitive topic, and she so kindly did not dwell on the relationship between that and his ex-wife. 

he gave her a smile, too wrapped up in the conversation to even think of respect right now. that she searched his face came did not register with him as disrespect, especially as she spoke again-- voice almost too quiet to hear. "i was young when i left but... it was massive," he shared first, knowing that the sentinels were donnelaith's most precious design, "the sequoia trees were giant... and so beautiful. it's the most vivid memory i have of the territory-- all the redwood and the greenery. my mother always talked about a magick it possessed. i don't know if she believed it, but she said the mayfairs brought it with them." he paused there, wondering what mona might say about a magick.
Messages In This Thread
yeh you've had enough - by Terance - November 28, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Mona - November 29, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Terance - December 05, 2018, 02:15 AM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Mona - December 08, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Terance - December 10, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Mona - December 10, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Terance - December 11, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Mona - December 13, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: yeh you've had enough - by Terance - December 17, 2018, 06:44 PM