Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The news of Sequoia's decision to depart did not come easy, and the same bitterness as a result of Dalia's haf been roused once more. That same wound was reopened the moment those words reached his ears, its stitching unravelled to leave an ache that was all too familiar.

Of course, he felt the loss of Wildfire and Kiwi as well, and it seemed like their whole pack was beginning to crumble. Between the hurt and the anger, the sterling Goufa's fear threatened to rise. What would they do if, in the days to come, more wolves took their leave? What if Opalia chose to follow their sister? And their parents, what would they do?

Could life in Drageda really be happy, if their family fell apart?

Wishing to be alone, Dacio turned from Hougeda and looked toward the territory outskirts. He pressed on in this direction with a frustrated twitch of a whisker, and took little notice of the path he took. His only desire was for breathing space, for quiet, something he was sure to find beyond the borders.

When he lifted his gaze to catch sight of Tux, Dacio's immediate desire was to slink away unnoticed - but the tri-colour youth's stare concerned him. Veering toward his cousin, he announced his approach with a soft whine and a sad sway of his tail, though his body stiffened when he looked toward the approaching figures of several wolves - most of whom he failed to recognise.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dacio - November 30, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM