Heron Lake Plateau Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
So now they were in the wrong for showing up, that was rich.  Mom wanted to come.  And I wasn't gonna let her come by herself.  Her reasons weren't really that altruistic.  She had grown up driven by one main force, praise, primarily the approval of her parents.  If Thur's leaving had shaken that then Wildfire's would have left her with no base to stand on.  It was easier to go than lose that.

Just don't expect me to be as glad as mom that you're here.  You don't deserve it.  She said finally, before flicking her tail and going to stalk off. Did she want to pounce on her and pound her right now? Yes she did.  But she'd never intentionally hurt a sibling, and something wouldn't let her start now, even if it was unclear if she'd ever acknowledge that they had that relationship again.  She could be fairly mercurial in her moods, but she could also hold a hella grudge.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Kiwi RIP - December 02, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Bat - December 02, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Kiwi RIP - December 02, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Bat - December 02, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Kiwi RIP - December 02, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Bat - December 03, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Kiwi RIP - December 03, 2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Bat - December 03, 2018, 09:03 AM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Kiwi RIP - December 03, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Hard time forgiving Even harder forgetting - by Bat - December 03, 2018, 10:13 AM