Dragoncrest Cliffs claw at my walls, i come when you cry
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

He wants to say no, wants to keep her here with him and just him for as long as he can manage.  Even if she doesn't know, even if she has no solution to offer, at least she is here and holding him and how he has wanted and wanted and wanted for this as the absence of her stretched to weeks, stretched to months.  

He is stuck somewhere wrestling between his waning need for comfort and his want to submit to his heda.  Once, he had been half boy and half soldier, but the lonely hours of building himself, raising himself, often stifled the boy that was left.

Once you grow up, you can't grow back down again. 

He pulls himself from nomi's chest and by the time he has moved away the fear has been bitten back.  Okay, he says in Trigedasleng (color will be fixed when i'm on desktop), taking a step towards wherever Silkie is hiding today.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - November 30, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - November 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 12:17 PM