Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin smirked at her goddaughter's reassurance, knowing it to be a total lie. It was a well meaning one, though, so she happily let it slide. She knew that she likely had a few good years ahead of her still being only on the front end of her elder years, but she felt far older than she actually was. Perhaps that was a side effect of having lived such an exciting life. Or of having nearly died like thirty or forty times in her lifetime.

At Wildfire's question, Finley felt her chest tighten with guilt. She kept the emotion from her face though as she responded. "No, not anymore," she said, taking care in her explanation of her reasoning, "I hurt myself a while back and my hip never quite healed right. It aches now when I'm active for too long, or when I sleep on it wrong, or when someone looks at it weird, or when it just feels like being an asshole." She hoped silently that she wouldn't be questioned further about the injury, knowing perfectly well how Wildfire would react to knowing it was sustained during the fight with Blackfeather.

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 03, 2018, 05:45 PM