Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin found it hard to believe that Bat had ever been anything other than spirited. Boring individuals did not leave their homes and travel halfway across the countryside to take up residence with near strangers. But, who was she to refute the claim? She opted instead to say nothing as her niece continued, silently noting the had a close relationship instead of have, and keeping her curiosity as to whether there'd been a falling out or a death to herself. She also didn't pry when her goddaughter's tone grew more somber, but there had really been no need. Fin was a mother too - she knew what that thoughtful moment was. She'd had plenty of those herself over all the kids she'd born that had stepped back out of her life.

When conversation came back round to Bat though, Fin found her tongue again. She smiled a little over Tegan's relationship with Bat. "Yeah, he seems fond of her," she replied. She hadn't spoken to her son about it, but a mother knew. "Plus I think he likes showing off and mentoring is the perfect excuse to get away with that without seeming too full of yourself," she added with a smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 09, 2018, 11:34 AM