Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin had always hoped that one day, one of her Blackthorns would get together with one of Peregrine's and Fox's Redhawks, truly making their families one. She hadn't considered one of their grandkids finally making it happen, though. She supposed it would still work, though she would have much rather put Tegan and Wildfire together and do it right. Or Wildfire and Eljay. Hm... There was a thought she liked.

"Yeah, kids are hard to predict. I gave that up on mine a long time ago," Fin replied, "Now I just hope they're all safe and happy - wherever they are, whatever they doing." Her mind went to Lucy, Lagan and Liffey. Her second litter, all three now off somewhere, living their own lives. At least she knew where Liffey was and had been able to remain somewhat in her daughter's life. The rest of them, Lucca and Fiadh included.. Well, she could only hope for the best.

Wildfire diverted attention again, and Fin was happy to go right along with her. She considered the idea for only a moment before offering her response. "I would love to go back," she confessed, "I'd actually love to go back and stay. The Plateau is nice and all, but it isn't home. Not like the Caldera." 

Fin paused thoughtfully before continuing. "I think I could make the trip okay, but we'd have to take it slow," she said, "Elwood and I went to Sunspire a few months ago to visit Liffey. She and her mate settled there and made us a batch of grandbabies. I got there and back okay, but I swear it took a month of rest before my hip stopped pitching a fit every second of the day. Might be worth it to see the Caldera again, though."

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 09, 2018, 01:27 PM