Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire couldn't agree more. Of course she wished all her children would stay by her side, yet she knew that wasn't possible. She had faced this very predicament upon deciding to leave Drageda. She could've tried to force her sons' hand in the matter but she hadn't even tried. Not only were they old enough to make their own decisions, she knew it was more important that they be happy than they be together. Of course, they were upset by her decision to leave (understandably so) but, in time, they would heal and lead their best lives as Drakru.

When Finley mentioned she didn't just want to visit the caldera but stay there, Wildfire's brows rose. She waited for her aunt to finish before saying, "Really? Remind me why you all moved here in the first place?" Someone had told her—likely Tegan and Niamh while visiting her at Drageda—but she couldn't quite recall. It had something to do with Towhee, who'd been in charge once. Honestly, she should stop attempting to remember and just wait for her godmother to elaborate for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Wildfire - December 09, 2018, 02:22 PM