Blackfeather Woods and then my blood rushed to my face
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sleep had become her worst enemy believe it or not. imagine that, something simple as sleep would become the pale soldier's biggest issue. for with sleep came everything else and she was left frozen and powerless to fight it off. she would wake now with a start, panting heavily as she clambered out from the small hollow she'd practically burrowed into a few hours ago. or had it even been hours? who knew at this point. what had to be the worst thing about this inability to sleep wasn't even the fear, hell not to sound cocky or anything but she could deal with that. it was the affect it had on her ability to remain alert in the real world- exhaustion was the deadly enemy here.

also sleeping under a few tree roots was definitely not good enough with winter on the loose and indeed her bones were stiff with the cold although her thick arctic pelt did a good job at trapping her body heat. she'd just felt the need to be out in the air where she could look up and see the night sky broken by the criss crossing branches above. 

she'd stroll now through the forest, trying to gather her bearings and shake off the remnants of her sleep before readying to face yet another day. however her attention was snatched upon spotting the form of another not too far off- a few steps closer and she'd realise it was none other than the listener. undeniably intrigued by what she seemed to be at, tundra would approach the older woman slowly. her head would tilt to the side curiously as she'd speak softly "relmyna" her head would dip in respectful greeting but she remained unsure as to what the woman was doing and wether she would appreciate the interruption. "am i intruding?" she'd remain ready to leave with no offence if it was so requested.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:36 PM