Blackfeather Woods and then my blood rushed to my face
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sorry for the wait!

she is not turned away however she does notice the weariness that seems to cloak the other, if she were to guess she'd be confident to say something troubled her. although was that much of a surprise? there were very few wolves she'd come across that were completely carefree and those that were closest to it seemed slightly well....slower. oh to be dumb and happy....she would've snorted lightly at her own aimless thoughts was it not for where she was and the gaze that observes the scene is as dark and serious as ever. her own creamy head dips in wordless greeting as tentative steps draw her closer.

she was always a wolf dominated by silence but she felt the need to maintain the quiet even more so than ever, paying special attention to avoid snapping any dry twigs littering the floor. there's a curiosity burning within as she watches the listener, what was she doing? however it becomes much clearer when the woman looks back up and asks her was she spiritual. praying, of course. remembering flicker's little warning about how the wolves of blackfeather respected certain gods, tundra shakes her head but it is in no way disdainful- merely honest. "i never was, the only reason i'm here now is due to my own getting myself here, i never had help." a slight shrug of her shoulders is given, it's the truth even if it would prove to be an unpopular opinion here. "however i guess i was brought up to think that way" she allows, although she doubts it maybe things would have been different had the situation been.

"i presume you are?" she finally murmurs, nodding at what must be some sort of altar. she knows well she is of course but the easiest way to go about it is just to ask.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:36 PM