Ankyra Sound Any rain softly kisses us on the face
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Ephraim hadn’t been allowed into war, same as she, and she offers him a bit of a smile. She’d volunteered foolishly for the war but Antumbra hadn’t put her anywhere she really could have gotten in trouble. Sure, the enemy could have slipped from the territory where she and Artaax had been standing but they hadn’t and she’s thankful for it. She was a bit older than he when she went with them to the caldera and she’d only asked to go because Blixen had.

“Um, well… Eske found me last summer and brought me here. But I left for a little while in the spring and I came back a little while ago, before Heda came back,” she says and shifts her weight. Her avoidance of the leadership makes things a little weird, whether or not it was okay in the grand scheme of things. Blixen will fight for her, won’t she? “It was complicated but, I’m loyal too,” she adds though she feels a little weird for saying it, that she has to prove it to the others. Ephraim has to work just as hard too but he hadn’t left them entirely for a while like she had and so her smile turns a bit awkward.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 07, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 12, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 13, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 22, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - January 06, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 11:59 AM