Heron Lake Plateau restore me, restore life the way it should be.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Her mom saw her, and Kiwi straightened, preparing to defend her right to not leave.  But Wildfire didn't yell at her for disobeying.  Instead, she beckoned for her to get between her and Qui.  Kiwi did.... somewhat.  Unlike her mother, she had no fear of Artaax. She hadn't heard his threats, and he was her big brother.  Her mind couldn't even begin to comprehend that he might pose a threat.

She did frown as they argued, following but not really understanding.  Kiwi's idea of kru had always primarily encompassed Nomi, her mother, and their siblings.  The rest of the pack weren't near as important, but the way Artaax was speaking, it was as if he felt they'd betrayed them.  How could they have?  Family was family, and with Heda gone, that meant mom was next up in orders.  Really, Tux and Silkie had betrayed them by not coming with, just like Bat had by leaving.  As far as Kiwi could tell, she and mom were the only non trainers left (though mom was on thin ice with her, forgiving Bat like she had).

"Nomi is gone." Kiwi said, stepping forward and lifting her (considerably shorter) head high. "But we can build a new kru.  You should stay.". She still didn't quite understand that she was no longer of Drageda.  In her mind, moving to a new pack didn't change who she was.  She was Heda's daughter, and she would lead one day.  And if Nomi had decided to replace her, and she couldn't take her place, then she would just need to find her own.  Big dreams for a small wolf, but she was convinced none could do it better.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Artaax - December 08, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: restore me, restore life the way it should be. - by Kiwi RIP - December 09, 2018, 11:04 PM