Jade Fern Grove am i more than you bargained for yet?
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His breaths continued to move in and out of his chest too quickly, and the dark rage started building deep inside the beast--the feeling that always accompanied the knowing that there was something in his past he was missing. This time, though, he could actually recount the memory in vivid detail. The words meant something to him, but he couldn't piece it all together. He barely felt the touch; barely felt the presence of his companion. The rage was too much. Too much. It was all too much. He stood up, trying to catch his breath and still unable to. A frustrated growl left his chest, and he began to pace back and forth, back and forth. Why couldn't he remember his fucking life? Why was his useless brain only offering him glimpses into his past? Teasing him by dropping shit like this into his lap but not giving him the rest of the puzzle. 

Still he paced back and forth, muttering angrily under his breath. Then, something broke through the cloud of anger around his mind--a pain shooting down his shoulder every time he took a step until finally he stopped moving, his chest inflating and deflating a few times before he finally sat back down. Every single piece of Midar was beyond exhausted, and he no longer had the energy to stay awake. He slumped to the ground and fell into darkness.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 11, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM