Stone Circle peaches en regalia
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes widened slightly as Valette told her about the man who had celebrated Yule as well, albeit under a different name. She had never heard of anyone outside of Mum that threw a party for the solstice. Fascinating! She had a sudden urge to meet him, and wondered if he was still around.

Greyback and I. That threw her, and Lily blinked, cocking her head slightly. The rest of your pack is welcome, as well, she said, smiling. The more, the merrier. Whoever can make it, we'll be happy to have them.

But, if it did end up being just the two wolves in front of her, that was fine, too. She would be honored to host the leader of Easthollow and her. . .mate? She peered at the pair, wondering if they had something between them. None of her business, really; Lily was just nosy.

I look forward to seeing you at Elysium, the blackbird chirped, almost dancing in place with excitement. I have to go give your neighbors their invitation. Take care--and nice to meet you, Valette. With a grin, she waited for them to give their own farewells before racing off, headed toward Lost Creek Hollow. Not enough time in the day.
Messages In This Thread
peaches en regalia - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Greyback - December 13, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: peaches en regalia - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2018, 06:05 AM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Lily - December 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Greyback - December 16, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: peaches en regalia - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Lily - December 19, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: peaches en regalia - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Lily - December 24, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: peaches en regalia - by Greyback - December 26, 2018, 10:05 PM