Emberwood Lowren is a meanie that calls my skunk smelly 24/7 :(
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
as i forgET ALL ABOUT PRECIOUS ASSTART

He could’ve kept walking for hours still, his body full of youthful energy and the joy of an adventurer finally beginning his very first journey. It was amazing in his mind, wondrous and exciting—well, was being the keyword.

Not long had passed after his companion flew off and he was given a new one—except, this creature was a wolf like himself and, rather than flying overhead, had attached herself to his tail; he did not move, not at first, as his brain processed what had happened. But once he realised, Aningan was rushing forward, yanking his tail free, and immediately turning to confront her.

“What...?!” he tried to yell at her but, still confused by what had happened, found it difficult to string words together into something that would make sense. “What did... why did... what’d you do that for?!” He was finally able to huff out a full sentence, his ears back and every ounce of irritation that he could muster (it wasn’t much) was squished together into a long, steady glare.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lowren is a meanie that calls my skunk smelly 24/7 :( - by Aningan - January 29, 2019, 02:40 AM